Cheapest rates for going from New York to Pittsburgh
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between New York and Pittsburgh
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Pittsburgh via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Pittsburgh for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Pittsburgh on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Pittsburgh? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Pittsburgh.
|No results found|
> Carpool New York to Pittsburgh
Drive from New York to Pittsburgh - Practical information
New York to Pittsburgh route
|Distance from New York to Pittsburgh
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from New York to Pittsburgh is 506.697. You will need - to reach Pittsburgh by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Pittsburgh since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the benefits of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- When traveling by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a shared destination. Whether for long-distance trips or for brief, regular, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are opting for rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that has a number of advantages.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By dividing costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- Ridesharing is also an ecological way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to decrease CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more stimulating. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have fun meeting new people.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical solution for going places and is often less expensive than the train and faster than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can reserve a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available