Price calendar for traveling between New York and Rochester
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Rochester via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Rochester for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Rochester on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Rochester? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Rochester.
|No results found|
> Carpool New York to Rochester
Drive from New York to Rochester - Practical information
New York to Rochester route
|Distance from New York to Rochester
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from New York to Rochester is 403.404. You will need - to reach Rochester by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Rochester since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the benefits of deciding to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are making the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is because of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you spend less money on your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often more economical than taking the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more stimulating. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have fun meeting new people.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become difficult in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to book long in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available