Price calendar for traveling between New York and Los Angeles
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Los Angeles via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Los Angeles for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Los Angeles on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Los Angeles? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Los Angeles.
|No results found
> Carpool New York to Los Angeles
Drive from New York to Los Angeles - Practical information
New York to Los Angeles route
|Distance from New York to Los Angeles
|New York, USA
|Los Angeles, USA
|starting from -
The distance from New York to Los Angeles is 3935.76. You will need - to reach Los Angeles by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Los Angeles since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the benefits of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are making the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is because of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you pay a lower price for your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often less expensive than doing the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Are you tired of traveling alone? Ridesharing is also a wonderful way to meet other people and make your car trip more enjoyable. Say goodbye to boring trips since by sharing your vehicle, you are sure to have pleasant experiences meeting new people.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become challenging in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to reserve way in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available