Cheapest rates for going from New York to Atlanta
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between New York and Atlanta
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Atlanta via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Atlanta for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Atlanta on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Atlanta? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Atlanta.
|No results found|
> Carpool New York to Atlanta
Drive from New York to Atlanta - Practical information
New York to Atlanta route
|Distance from New York to Atlanta
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from New York to Atlanta is 1200.42. You will need - to reach Atlanta by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Atlanta since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the benefits of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are taking the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By dividing costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, say good-bye to boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation enables people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become complicated in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to make a purchase far in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available