Cheapest rates for going from New York to Chicago
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between New York and Chicago
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Chicago via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Chicago for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Chicago on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Chicago? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Chicago.
|No results found|
> Carpool New York to Chicago
Drive from New York to Chicago - Practical information
New York to Chicago route
|Distance from New York to Chicago
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from New York to Chicago is 1145.83. You will need - to reach Chicago by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Chicago since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the advantages of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- When going by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a single destination. Whether for long-distance travel or for short, habitual, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are using rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that offers a number of benefits.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By splitting costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- Ridesharing is also an ecological way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to decrease CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, no more boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation allows people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become difficult in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to book long in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available