Cheapest rates for going from New York to Raleigh
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between New York and Raleigh
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Raleigh via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Raleigh for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Raleigh on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Raleigh? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Raleigh.
|No results found
> Carpool New York to Raleigh
Drive from New York to Raleigh - Practical information
New York to Raleigh route
|Distance from New York to Raleigh
|New York, USA
|starting from -
The distance from New York to Raleigh is 682.17. You will need - to reach Raleigh by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Raleigh since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The advantages of traveling by carpool.
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are taking the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you pay a lower price for your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often less expensive than doing the same trip by train or bus.
- An ecological solution Sharing one's car by proposing rideshares means considerably reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also lowers greenhouse gas emissions and thus decreases pollution!
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more stimulating. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have fun meeting new people.
- For those who do not have a car or are far from public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical way for getting around and is many times cheaper than the train and speedier than the bus. Furthermore, another benefit of carpooling is that you can find a ride even at the very last minute. You can avoid having to plan your trip months in advance.
Other means of transportation available