Cheapest rates for going from New York to Philadelphia
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between New York and Philadelphia
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Philadelphia via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Philadelphia for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Philadelphia on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Philadelphia? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Philadelphia.
|No results found|
> Carpool New York to Philadelphia
Drive from New York to Philadelphia - Practical information
New York to Philadelphia route
|Distance from New York to Philadelphia
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from New York to Philadelphia is 129.653. You will need - to reach Philadelphia by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Philadelphia since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the upsides of deciding to travel by rideshare?
- When traveling by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a common destination. Whether for long-distance trips or for brief, regular, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are choosing rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that has a number of advantages.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you spend less money on your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often more economical than taking the same trip by train or bus.
- A green solution Sharing one's car by participating in rideshares means significantly reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also reduces greenhouse gas emissions and thus reduces pollution!
- Ridesharing is friendlier. By sharing your car, say good-bye to monotonous and lonely trips. This new means of transportation enables people to help one another and to share a nice moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical solution for going places and is often less expensive than the train and faster than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can reserve a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available