Price calendar for traveling between New York and Manhattan
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from New York to Manhattan via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool New York to Manhattan for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare New York to Manhattan on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare New York to Manhattan? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from New York to Manhattan.
|No results found|
> Carpool New York to Manhattan
Drive from New York to Manhattan - Practical information
New York to Manhattan route
|Distance from New York to Manhattan
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from New York to Manhattan is 8.38335. You will need - to reach Manhattan by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from New York to Manhattan since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the benefits of deciding to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are making the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is because of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By splitting costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- A green solution Sharing one's vehicle by participating in rideshares means significantly reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also reduces greenhouse gas emissions and thus reduces pollution!
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, no more boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation allows people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become difficult in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to book long in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available