Price calendar for traveling between Pittsburgh and New York
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Pittsburgh to New York via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Pittsburgh to New York for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Pittsburgh to New York on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Pittsburgh to New York? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Pittsburgh to New York.
|No results found|
> Carpool Pittsburgh to New York
Drive from Pittsburgh to New York - Practical information
Pittsburgh to New York route
|Distance from Pittsburgh to New York
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from Pittsburgh to New York is 506.697. You will need - to reach New York by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Pittsburgh to New York since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the advantages of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are taking the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you spend less money on your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often more economical than taking the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also an environmentally-friendly way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to lower CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, say good-bye to boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation enables people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical solution for going places and is often less expensive than the train and faster than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can reserve a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available