Price calendar for traveling between Manhattan and New York
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Manhattan to New York via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Manhattan to New York for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Manhattan to New York on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Manhattan to New York? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Manhattan to New York.
|No results found|
> Carpool Manhattan to New York
Drive from Manhattan to New York - Practical information
Manhattan to New York route
|Distance from Manhattan to New York
||New York, USA
||starting from -
The distance from Manhattan to New York is 8.38335. You will need - to reach New York by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Manhattan to New York since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the upsides of deciding to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are taking the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you spend less money on your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often more economical than taking the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also an ecological way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to decrease CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more exciting. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have a great time meeting new people.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical method for going places and is often less costly than the train and quicker than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can book a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available