Price calendar for traveling between Portland and Seattle
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Portland to Seattle via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Portland to Seattle for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Portland to Seattle on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Portland to Seattle? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Portland to Seattle.
|No results found|
> Carpool Portland to Seattle
Drive from Portland to Seattle - Practical information
Portland to Seattle route
|Distance from Portland to Seattle
||starting from -
The distance from Portland to Seattle is 233.085. You will need - to reach Seattle by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Portland to Seattle since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the upsides of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- When going by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a single destination. Whether for long-distance travel or for short, habitual, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are using rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that offers a number of benefits.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you reduce the cost of your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often cheaper than making the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also an environmentally-friendly way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to lower CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more enjoyable. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have pleasant experiences meeting new people.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become challenging in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to reserve way in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available