Price calendar for traveling between Portland and New York
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Portland to New York via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Portland to New York for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Portland to New York on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Portland to New York? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Portland to New York.
|No results found
> Carpool Portland to New York
Drive from Portland to New York - Practical information
Portland to New York route
|Distance from Portland to New York
|New York, USA
|starting from -
The distance from Portland to New York is 3925.23. You will need - to reach New York by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Portland to New York since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the advantages of deciding to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are doing the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is a natural consequence of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By dividing costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- Ridesharing is also an environmentally-friendly way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to lower CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, no more boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation allows people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical method for going places and is often less costly than the train and quicker than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can book a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available