Cheapest rates for going from Portland to San Francisco
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Portland and San Francisco
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Portland to San Francisco via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Portland to San Francisco for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Portland to San Francisco on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Portland to San Francisco? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Portland to San Francisco.
|No results found
> Carpool Portland to San Francisco
Drive from Portland to San Francisco - Practical information
Portland to San Francisco route
|Distance from Portland to San Francisco
|San Francisco, USA
|starting from -
The distance from Portland to San Francisco is 861.857. You will need - to reach San Francisco by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Portland to San Francisco since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The benefits of traveling by rideshare.
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are doing the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is a natural consequence of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you reduce the cost of your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often cheaper than making the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of vehicles on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to preserve the environment.
- Ridesharing is friendlier. By sharing your car, no more monotonous and lonely trips. This new means of transportation allows people to help one another and to share a nice moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical way for going places and is often cheaper than the train and speedier than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can find a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available