Price calendar for traveling between Manhattan and Newark
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Manhattan to Newark via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Manhattan to Newark for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Manhattan to Newark on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Manhattan to Newark? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Manhattan to Newark.
|No results found|
> Carpool Manhattan to Newark
Drive from Manhattan to Newark - Practical information
Manhattan to Newark route
|Distance from Manhattan to Newark
||starting from -
The distance from Manhattan to Newark is 18.1592. You will need - to reach Newark by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Manhattan to Newark since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The advantages of traveling by carpool.
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are doing the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is a natural consequence of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you pay a lower price for your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often less expensive than doing the same trip by train or bus.
- An ecological solution Sharing one's car by proposing rideshares means considerably reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also lowers greenhouse gas emissions and thus decreases pollution!
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more stimulating. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have fun meeting new people.
- For those who do not have a car or are far from public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical method for getting around and is many times less costly than the train and quicker than the bus. Furthermore, another benefit of carpooling is that you can book a ride even at the very last minute. You can avoid having to plan your trip months in advance.
Other means of transportation available