Price calendar for traveling between Manhattan and Brooklyn
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Manhattan to Brooklyn via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Manhattan to Brooklyn for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Manhattan to Brooklyn on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Manhattan to Brooklyn? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Manhattan to Brooklyn.
|No results found
> Carpool Manhattan to Brooklyn
Drive from Manhattan to Brooklyn - Practical information
Manhattan to Brooklyn route
|Distance from Manhattan to Brooklyn
|starting from -
The distance from Manhattan to Brooklyn is 14.8883. You will need - to reach Brooklyn by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Manhattan to Brooklyn since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The benefits of traveling by rideshare.
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are doing the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is a natural consequence of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By sharing costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, be finished with boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation lets people help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical way for going places and is often cheaper than the train and speedier than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can find a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available