Cheapest rates for going from Boston to Rochester
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Boston and Rochester
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Boston to Rochester via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Boston to Rochester for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Boston to Rochester on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Boston to Rochester? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Boston to Rochester.
|No results found
> Carpool Boston to Rochester
Drive from Boston to Rochester - Practical information
Boston to Rochester route
|Distance from Boston to Rochester
|starting from -
The distance from Boston to Rochester is 542.372. You will need - to reach Rochester by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Boston to Rochester since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the upsides of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- When going by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a shared destination. Whether for long-distance travel or for short, habitual, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are opting for rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that offers a number of benefits.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you reduce the cost of your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often cheaper than making the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, be finished with boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation lets people help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not have a car or are far from public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical method for getting around and is many times less costly than the train and quicker than the bus. Furthermore, another benefit of carpooling is that you can book a ride even at the very last minute. You can avoid having to plan your trip months in advance.
Other means of transportation available