Cheapest rates for going from Boston to Newark
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Boston and Newark
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Boston to Newark via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Boston to Newark for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Boston to Newark on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Boston to Newark? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Boston to Newark.
|No results found|
> Carpool Boston to Newark
Drive from Boston to Newark - Practical information
Boston to Newark route
|Distance from Boston to Newark
||starting from -
The distance from Boston to Newark is 315.644. You will need - to reach Newark by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Boston to Newark since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the advantages of deciding to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new way to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other people who are doing the same trip. This solution helps both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether from time to time or more regularly. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is a natural consequence of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you pay a lower price for your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often less expensive than doing the same trip by train or bus.
- A green solution Sharing one's car by participating in rideshares means significantly reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also reduces greenhouse gas emissions and thus reduces pollution!
- Ridesharing is friendlier. By sharing your car, no more monotonous and lonely trips. This new means of transportation allows people to help one another and to share a nice moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical way for going places and is often cheaper than the train and speedier than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can find a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available