Cheapest rates for going from Boston to Baltimore
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Boston and Baltimore
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Boston to Baltimore via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Boston to Baltimore for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Boston to Baltimore on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Boston to Baltimore? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Boston to Baltimore.
|No results found
> Carpool Boston to Baltimore
Drive from Boston to Baltimore - Practical information
Boston to Baltimore route
|Distance from Boston to Baltimore
|starting from -
The distance from Boston to Baltimore is 578.282. You will need - to reach Baltimore by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Boston to Baltimore since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the advantages of choosing to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are making the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is because of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By sharing costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- Ridesharing is also an ecological way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to decrease CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, no more boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation allows people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become challenging in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to reserve way in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available