Cheapest rates for going from Tucson to Phoenix
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Tucson and Phoenix
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Tucson to Phoenix via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Tucson to Phoenix for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Tucson to Phoenix on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Tucson to Phoenix? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Tucson to Phoenix.
|No results found|
> Carpool Tucson to Phoenix
Drive from Tucson to Phoenix - Practical information
Tucson to Phoenix route
|Distance from Tucson to Phoenix
||starting from -
The distance from Tucson to Phoenix is 173.519. You will need - to reach Phoenix by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Tucson to Phoenix since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
What are the upsides of deciding to travel by rideshare?
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are taking the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you pay a lower price for your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often less expensive than doing the same trip by train or bus.
- A green solution Sharing one's vehicle by participating in rideshares means significantly reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also reduces greenhouse gas emissions and thus reduces pollution!
- Are you tired of traveling alone? Ridesharing is also a wonderful way to meet other people and make your car trip more exciting. Say goodbye to boring trips since by sharing your vehicle, you are sure to have a great time meeting new people.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become challenging in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to reserve way in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available