Cheapest rates for going from Phoenix to Tucson
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Phoenix and Tucson
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Phoenix to Tucson via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Phoenix to Tucson for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Phoenix to Tucson on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Phoenix to Tucson? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Phoenix to Tucson.
|No results found|
> Carpool Phoenix to Tucson
Drive from Phoenix to Tucson - Practical information
Phoenix to Tucson route
|Distance from Phoenix to Tucson
||starting from -
The distance from Phoenix to Tucson is 173.519. You will need - to reach Tucson by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Phoenix to Tucson since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The benefits of traveling by rideshare.
- When traveling by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a shared destination. Whether for long-distance trips or for brief, regular, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are opting for rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that has a number of advantages.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you reduce the cost of your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often cheaper than making the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of vehicles on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to preserve the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, say good-bye to boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation enables people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become complicated in case of a problem with or lack of public transportation. A passenger who does not own a vehicle can therefore choose carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is going to the same place. This means of gives you flexibility: no need to make a purchase far in advance because prices stay low even at the last moment.
Other means of transportation available