Cheapest rates for going from San Francisco to Los Angeles
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between San Francisco and Los Angeles
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool San Francisco to Los Angeles for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare San Francisco to Los Angeles on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare San Francisco to Los Angeles? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles.
|No results found|
> Carpool San Francisco to Los Angeles
Drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles - Practical information
San Francisco to Los Angeles route
|Distance from San Francisco to Los Angeles
||San Francisco, USA
||Los Angeles, USA
||starting from -
The distance from San Francisco to Los Angeles is 559.078. You will need - to reach Los Angeles by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from San Francisco to Los Angeles since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The advantages of traveling by carpool.
- When going by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a shared destination. Whether for long-distance travel or for short, habitual, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are opting for rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that offers a number of benefits.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you pay a lower price for your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often less expensive than doing the same trip by train or bus.
- An environmental solution Sharing one's vehicle by offering rideshares means greatly reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also decreases greenhouse gas emissions and thus cuts pollution!
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more exciting. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have a great time meeting new people.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical solution for going places and is often less expensive than the train and faster than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can reserve a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available