Cheapest rates for going from Los Angeles to San Francisco
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Los Angeles and San Francisco
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Los Angeles to San Francisco for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Los Angeles to San Francisco on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Los Angeles to San Francisco? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco.
|No results found|
> Carpool Los Angeles to San Francisco
Drive from Los Angeles to San Francisco - Practical information
Los Angeles to San Francisco route
|Distance from Los Angeles to San Francisco
||Los Angeles, USA
||San Francisco, USA
||starting from -
The distance from Los Angeles to San Francisco is 559.078. You will need - to reach San Francisco by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Los Angeles to San Francisco since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The advantages of traveling by carpool.
- When going by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a common destination. Whether for long-distance travel or for short, habitual, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are choosing rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that offers a number of benefits.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you reduce the cost of your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often cheaper than making the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of vehicles on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to preserve the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, say good-bye to boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation enables people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- Without a car, getting around can quickly become challenging in case of a problem with or absence of public transportation. A passenger who does not have a car can therefore decide on carpooling and quickly find a driver on the internet who is making the same trip. This type of transportation also [offers you flexibility: no need to reserve way in advance because prices remain low even up until the last minute.
Other means of transportation available