Price calendar for traveling between Rochester and Minneapolis
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Rochester to Minneapolis via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Rochester to Minneapolis for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Rochester to Minneapolis on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Rochester to Minneapolis? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Rochester to Minneapolis.
|No results found
> Carpool Rochester to Minneapolis
Drive from Rochester to Minneapolis - Practical information
Rochester to Minneapolis route
|Distance from Rochester to Minneapolis
|starting from -
The distance from Rochester to Minneapolis is 1264.53. You will need - to reach Minneapolis by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Rochester to Minneapolis since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The advantages of traveling by carpool.
- When traveling by rideshare, several people will ride in the same vehicle to a shared destination. Whether for long-distance trips or for brief, regular, or occasional journeys, choose ridesharing to travel differently! More and more travelers are opting for rideshares, a new and emerging transportation solution that has a number of advantages.
- Ridesharing saves everyone money! With rising fuel prices, ridesharing has become more and more popular for long-distance travel, but also for regular trips such as daily commutes to and from work. By dividing costs with the driver and the other passengers, you are confident to save money on your transportation!
- Ridesharing is also an environmentally-friendly way to travel! By reducing the number of vehicles on the road, it has become a way to lower CO2 emissions and to preserve the environment.
- Ridesharing is friendlier. By sharing your car, be finished with monotonous and lonely trips. This new means of transportation lets people help one another and to share a nice moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical method for going places and is often less costly than the train and quicker than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can book a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available