Cheapest rates for going from Newark to Philadelphia
Best prices found for the 180 coming days based on recent searches from users
Price calendar for traveling between Newark and Philadelphia
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Newark to Philadelphia via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Newark to Philadelphia for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Newark to Philadelphia on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Newark to Philadelphia? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Newark to Philadelphia.
|No results found
> Carpool Newark to Philadelphia
Drive from Newark to Philadelphia - Practical information
Newark to Philadelphia route
|Distance from Newark to Philadelphia
|starting from -
The distance from Newark to Philadelphia is 121.026. You will need - to reach Philadelphia by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Newark to Philadelphia since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The advantages of traveling by carpool.
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are taking the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you reduce the cost of your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often cheaper than making the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also an environmentally-friendly way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to lower CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more stimulating. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have fun meeting new people.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical way for going places and is often cheaper than the train and speedier than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can find a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available