Price calendar for traveling between Leeds and Oxford
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Leeds to Oxford via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Leeds to Oxford for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Leeds to Oxford on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Leeds to Oxford? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Leeds to Oxford.
|No results found
> Carpool Leeds to Oxford
Drive from Leeds to Oxford - Practical information
Leeds to Oxford route
|Distance from Leeds to Oxford
|Leeds, United Kingdom
|Oxford, United Kingdom
|starting from -
The distance from Leeds to Oxford is 228.162. You will need - to reach Oxford by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Leeds to Oxford since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The benefits of traveling by rideshare.
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are taking the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you reduce the cost of your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers split the costs of gas and tolls, which on a long trip will show significant savings. This solution is therefore cheaper than traveling alone by car, and it is often cheaper than making the same trip by train or bus.
- A green solution Sharing one's vehicle by participating in rideshares means significantly reducing the number of cars in circulation on the roads. Consequently, it also reduces greenhouse gas emissions and thus reduces pollution!
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, say good-bye to boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation enables people to help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not have a car or are far from public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical solution for getting around and is many times less expensive than the train and faster than the bus. Furthermore, another benefit of carpooling is that you can reserve a ride even at the very last minute. You can avoid having to plan your trip months in advance.
Other means of transportation available