Price calendar for traveling between Houston and San Antonio
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Houston to San Antonio via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Houston to San Antonio for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Houston to San Antonio on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Houston to San Antonio? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Houston to San Antonio.
|No results found|
> Carpool Houston to San Antonio
Drive from Houston to San Antonio - Practical information
Houston to San Antonio route
|Distance from Houston to San Antonio
||San Antonio, USA
||starting from -
The distance from Houston to San Antonio is 304.998. You will need - to reach San Antonio by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Houston to San Antonio since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The advantages of traveling by carpool.
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are making the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is because of the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you spend less money on your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often more economical than taking the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Are you sick of traveling by yourself? Ridesharing is also a great way to socialize with other people and make your car trip more stimulating. No more monotonous trips because by sharing your car, you are sure to have fun meeting new people.
- For those who do not own a vehicle or are not close to public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical method for going places and is often less costly than the train and quicker than the bus. Moreover, another advantage of carpooling is that you can book a ride even at the very last minute. No need to organize your travel months ahead of time.
Other means of transportation available