Price calendar for traveling between Dortmund and Essen
Find the least expensive day and price on a drive from Dortmund to Essen via rideshare, as well as prices for transportation by train, bus, and plane.
Rates and availability captured less than 72 ago from the data provided by our partners.
Carpool Dortmund to Essen for the best prices
Gopili compares the seat prices for a rideshare Dortmund to Essen on the major rideshare sites and helps you to find the best price for your travel. Looking for a rideshare Dortmund to Essen? Here are the best prices selected for the days to come for the drive from Dortmund to Essen.
|No results found
> Carpool Dortmund to Essen
Drive from Dortmund to Essen - Practical information
Dortmund to Essen route
|Distance from Dortmund to Essen
|starting from -
The distance from Dortmund to Essen is 30.9092. You will need - to reach Essen by car. If you choose to travel by rideshare for this trip, the best available price among all the offers from is -, a very cheap price for covering the distance from Dortmund to Essen since you will be sharing the total cost of the trip with other passengers.
The benefits of traveling by rideshare.
- Ridesharing is a new method to travel differently that consists in sharing one's car with other individuals who are taking the same trip. This solution assists both drivers and passengers who make a trip whether occasionally or more often. If it seems we hear more and more about this means of transportation, it is due to the many advantages ridesharing has to offer.
- The main interest of ridesharing is that you pay a lower price for your transportation. Indeed, with ridesharing, passengers divide the costs of fuel and tolls, which on a lengthy trip will allow for significant savings. This solution is therefore less expensive than traveling alone by car, and it is often less expensive than doing the same trip by train or bus.
- Ridesharing is also a green way to travel! By reducing the number of cars on the road, it has become a way to reduce CO2 emissions and to protect the environment.
- Ridesharing is social. By sharing your car, be finished with boring and lonely trips. This new means of transportation lets people help each other out and to share a good moment with those who travel with you.
- For those who do not have a car or are far from public transportation, this means of transportation can be a very practical method for getting around and is many times less costly than the train and quicker than the bus. Furthermore, another benefit of carpooling is that you can book a ride even at the very last minute. You can avoid having to plan your trip months in advance.
Other means of transportation available